- 3 chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil (for the wok)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter (I used Nature's Best Organic)
- 2 tablespoons olive or peanut oil (I used olive oil)
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons homemade chicken stock (or water)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- A liberal amount of Tabasco sauce
- Mix together 4-13. Add more stock if you feel mixture is too dry. Mine was very smooth.
- Heat wok, add oil and garlic. When garlic starts to turn brown take out and add chicken. Stir fry till done.
- Add sauce to chicken in wok and stir fry till warm.