Superb taste.* Serves two.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves Click to see savings
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 1 cup beer (I used Sierra Nevada "Ruthless Rye.")
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and butter to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with pepper and salt. Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Add shallots to pan; cook 1 minute or until translucent. Combine beer and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Add beer mixture to pan; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup. Return chicken to pan; turn to coat with sauce. If desired, sprinkle evenly with parsley.